ChainFlowers’ First AMA — Seed and Private Investors
We are happy to share with you ChainFlowers’ first AMA session for seed and private investors which took place last Friday (May 28th). We had a wonderful time with all of the attendees and hope to see more of you join next time.
We discussed different topics ranging from our core team’s introduction to initial market price and market capitalization. Here’s a more detailed list of some of the key elements we talked about:
- Our core team
- Our advisors
- Defining what is CFLO and the marketplace
- Roadmap — what will the future look like?
- Avenida Crypto as a launchpad
- Airdrop for investors (seed, private, and public pre-sales)
- ROI timeline for investors
- Marketing plan
- Social and environmental responsibility
- Market capitalization and circulating Supply
- Token’s initial market price
- Where can it be traded? Exchanges and DEX.
- Avoiding BOTS
- Our amazing community and its role
Find out more about these and other exciting news in our video. If you missed it but would still like your questions answered, please don’t hesitate to post them on any of our channels:
You can also leave it in the comments below! Oh, and don’t forget to join our Telegram for announcements!